Booking Terms & Conditions
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- We offer our guests a completely serene and tranquil environment to relax and unwind without excessive noise and disturbance.
- Due to the serenity of the environment and lack of suitable and safe play areas on the property for small children, the location is not suitable for children under the age of 15.
- We can accommodate a maximum of 2 persons per suite.
- Regrettably, NO pets are allowed.
- Secure onsite parking is FREE.
- The room rate includes a Complimentary Continental Breakfast served in the main dining room between 8am and 10am each morning.
- Should you wish to book any additional or special meals other than the Continental Breakfast which is included in your room rate, this has to be arranged with Management by no later than 11am on the previous day.
- If you require assistance with arranging and booking Airport Shuttles, Spa Treatments, Restaurant Table Bookings or Excursions please let us know in advance to avoid disappointment.
Forfeiture of Deposits Paid
- Forfeit 100% of the full amount if guest cancels less than 30 days before arrival.
- Forfeit 50% of the full amount if guest cancels less than 60 days before arrival.
- Forfeit 25% of the full amount if guest cancels less than 90 days before arrival.
- In the event of a no-show up to 100% of the total cost of the stay can be charged at managements discretion.
- Admin charges of 10% will be deducted from any amount reimbursed).
Indemnity from Liability
Eden View Boutique Hotel (Pty) Ltd & the Shangri-La Manor Private Function Venue & Restaurant (“the Company”) located at 101 Platrug Road, Hoekwil, Wilderness (“the Premises”)
This indemnity applies to all persons who enter the Premises, whether as casual visitor, overnight guest, user of any of the facilities on the Premises or participating in any activity on the Premises or arranged by the Company (collectively referred to as ‘the Visitor’).
The Visitor acknowledges that he/she has read & understands this indemnity & agrees to be bound by the following:
- I enter and use the Premises, parking areas, surrounds, stairs on the Premises & participate in any activities at the Premises entirely at my own risk.
- Right of admission is reserved.
- I warrant that I have been advised of I am aware of I accept that I will be exposed to a variety of risks and dangers, as at the Premises and to risks and dangers at the Premises which have been explained to me in detail and that I comprehend the risk and the implications thereof.
- Such risks and activities include without limitation pools, slippery surfaces, electrical appliances, open fires, stairs, balconies, cliffs, hills, ponds, recreational areas, wild animals, birds, insects, spiders, scorpions and snakes, allergies, etc.
- I agree to obey at all times any warning notices and instructions of the Premises.
- Visitors hold harmless and indemnify the owners, management, staff, directors and agents of the Company and other guests (‘the Indemnified Parties’) against any consequences of visiting, participating in any activities or incidents at or arranged by the Company and waive any claims I may have. Such claims includes any loss of/damage to personal effects/property, any indirect, consequential or special loss/damage, financial loss, illness, injury, harm (as defined in the CPA) or death howsoever caused & legal costs (attorney & own client scale) that the Indemnified Parties may incur, unless such claim falls within the ambit of section 61 of the CPA (Act 68/2008).
- I acknowledge that any assistance that the Indemnified Parties may render or arrange is done without any admission or acknowledgment of fault or liability and as a show of empathy & goodwill.